Mastropan Francesco Bianco
Warning: Last items in stock!
Instructions for Bread.
Ingredients: 500gr of product, 280ml of lukewarm water, 10gr of salt.
- Knead for 10 mins in a mixer or for approximately 20 mins by hand.
- Let the dough rest for 30 mins in a bowl previously greased with extra virgin olive oil at room temperature.
- Le the dough rest in a bowl covered by plastic wrap in the fridge for 24 to 96 hours.
- After 24 hours the product is ready to use: select the desired portion of dough and place on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Let the dough rise in warm environment for an hour and a half.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins at 190-200 °C.
- The process can be repeated for the remaining portion of dough in the fridge for up to 96 hours.